Secondary school building of St. Patrick’s School. The photo is from before the 1980’s
It was designed by Rev. Fr. Hillary Lardinoye OFM., the Dutch priest-architect. He also designed St. Joseph’s College for Women and St. Lawrence’s Girls School.
(Information courtesy of Menin Rodrigues, an alumnus of St. Patrick’s School.)
St. Patrick’s High School was established in 1861;
It is located on Rafique Shaheed Road (Formerly Sangster Road) Saddar. Karachi.